Instructional leaders, you’ve been knocking our socks off with your commitment to getting into classrooms and providing feedback to teachers. More than 700 observations have been logged in TeachBoost (not counting any you’ve done outside of TeachBoost), and we still have three days to go.
This Wednesday, October 30 at 1pm Eastern (10am Pacific), please join us for a final wrap-up workshop. Perhaps the Challenge was a smashing success for you, or perhaps you just stuck your toe in the water and got started. Regardless, we think you’ll be inspired and informed by this last session, in which we’ll talk with two principals who have been part of the Challenge and are ready to share their success. We’ll also pass along some more helpful strategies for continuing your leadership work throughout the year.
Access Details for Live Session
Wednesday, October 30, 1:00pm Eastern/10:00am Pacific
Join Internet Audio via Fuze app, or dial in via phone at 1-347-817-7654 and enter Meeting Number 20956579
Justin, Jill, and the #ILCHAL team
PS In case you’ve missed any of our previous workshops, here’s everything we’ve offered so far:
- Watch the introductory session to familiarize yourself with the Challenge
- Watch the TeachBoost training session with Jill
- Fill out the TeachBoost account setup form
- Watch Workshop #1 with Justin to learn powerful strategies to get into classrooms more and provide great feedback to teachers
- Watch Workshop #2 to learn more about qualitative data, and how to program the robot to make more of your work happen on autopilot, so you can focus on your work in classrooms.
- Watch Workshop #3 to learn what to do with all the work that has piled up on your desk while you were in classrooms being an instructional leader. You’ll learn the three components of high performance, and you’ll see several examples of how you can ensure that you have complete systems in place for accomplishing your work with great efficiency.