Thanks for joining the Instructional Leadership Challenge! We kicked things off with our live intro sessions; if you weren’t able to join live or want a recap, you can find the intro session recording here.
The intro session was Step 1. Step 2 is to get set up with TeachBoost, the software we’re using to provide rich feedback to teachers in the Challenge, by attending an online training with Jill.
Note: The live training sessions are now over, and you can watch a recorded session here.
To join the training sessions with Jill:
1. Please RSVP for a training session here—we’re offering a number of dates and times to fit your schedule, between this Thursday 8/22 and Friday 9/6.
2. At the time of the training, join the meeting: https://join.me/TeachBoost
On PC or Mac, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: TeachBoost
3. Join the audio conference:
1) Dial +1.415.464.6999 (United States)*
2) Enter conference ID: 399-063-585#(No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call)
By computer via internet: Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select ‘Call via internet’. **
* Long distance charges may apply.
** A small download might be required.
Thanks for joining us!
Justin, Jill, and the ILC Team)
PS Don’t forget to Tweet about the Challenge using the hashtag #ilchal!