Dear Instructional Leaders,
Last week, we held our final session for the Instructional Leadership Challenge. We heard from two of our top participants, Christine Collins & Jeremy Vidito, about how they've benefited from the Challenge. We also share some numbers from the challenge and encourage you to keep up the good work!
In case you've missed any of our previous workshops, here's everything we've offered so far:
- Watch the introductory session to familiarize yourself with the Challenge
- Watch the TeachBoost training session with Jill
- Fill out the TeachBoost account setup form
- Watch Workshop #1 with Justin to learn powerful strategies to get into classrooms more and provide great feedback to teachers
- Watch Workshop #2 to learn more about qualitative data, and how to program the robot to make more of your work happen on autopilot, so you can focus on your work in classrooms.
- Watch Workshop #3, in which we discuss what to do with all the work that has piled up on your desk while you were in classrooms being an instructional leader. You'll learn the three components of high performance, and you'll see several examples of how you can ensure that you have complete systems in place for accomplishing your work with great efficiency.
I have one more thing in store for you…stay tuned!
on behalf of Jill and the ILC team