Dear Instructional Leaders,
Thank you all for participating in the Instructional Leadership Challenge. Your level of commitment and engagement surpassed our expectations—you are all inspirational educators. Be proud!
Please join us for a final wrap-up workshop as we review your progress, speak live with participants, and pass along some more helpful strategies for continuing your leadership work throughout the year.
Access Details for Live Session
Wednesday, October 30, 1:00pm Eastern/10:00am Pacific
Join Internet Audio via Fuze app, or dial in via phone at 1-347-817-7654 and enter Meeting Number 20956579
Justin, Jill, and the #ILCHAL team
PS In case you’ve missed any of our previous workshops, here’s everything we’ve offered so far:
- Watch the introductory session to familiarize yourself with the Challenge
- Watch the TeachBoost training session with Jill
- Fill out the TeachBoost account setup form
- Watch Workshop #1 with Justin to learn powerful strategies to get into classrooms more and provide great feedback to teachers
- Watch Workshop #2 to learn more about qualitative data, and how to program the robot to make more of your work happen on autopilot, so you can focus on your work in classrooms.
- Watch Workshop #3 to learn what to do with all the work that has piled up on your desk while you were in classrooms being an instructional leader. You’ll learn the three components of high performance, and you’ll see several examples of how you can ensure that you have complete systems in place for accomplishing your work with great efficiency.